Are you looking for different ways to improve your website’s performance on Google or on other search engines? Want to audit your website and make sure there are no errors?
To The Web share their website SEO checklist in this following infographic.
Here’s what makes the list:
- Ensure your pages can be indexed by the search engines
- Secure your website by SSL certificate (HTTPS)
- Check your meta data / meta tags
- Optimize your site speed / loading time
- Remove duplicate content
- Remove low value pages
- Optimize your website for all kinds of mobile devices
- Create good quality links
Check out their infographic for more detail.